No 0% 0 0%
Mybiz is an idiot 100.00% 19 100.00%
I don't care 0% 0 0%
Total 19 votes 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 100 Votes - 2.9 Average
200 att exp farming and other farming tips
10-13-2011, 03:13 PM (This post was last modified: 03-03-2012 09:57 AM by Mybiz1979@Freedom.)
200 att exp farming and other farming tips
All creatures mentioned are lvl 10 except reapers, trolls, cyclops, fallen, vampires, butchers and demons. To gain 200 att exp the creatures you are attacking with must have half the health of the creatures you are attacking. These formulas are based on lvl 10 techs for lvl 10 creatures and max techs for innumerables. One more thing you have to know is they are also based on max spawns for lvl 10 4.2million and innumerable monsters 4,ooo

Black Widows 1 black widow, 1 bowman, 1 hussar, 1 axe thrower and 1.5 million Lizards.

Lizards - 190 red dragons or 110 of each faction monster. (compliments of kungpoo) Or 400k trolls and a reaper (can use as few as 100k trolls) or 150k reapers.

Gorgons -1 axe thrower 1 bowman and 750k lizards

Firebeast - 1 hussar, 1 axe thrower 1 bowman and 500k liz

Gargoyles - 1 black widow 1 hussar 1 axe thrower and 1.5m Lizards

Witch - 1 black widow 1 hussar 1 axe thrower and 1.1m Lizards

orc - 1 black widow 1 hussar 1 axe thrower and 3m lizards

prawn - 435k lizards or 624k gorgon or 1,125,000 firebeast

vampire - 100 ballistas

butchers - 400 ballistas + axe thrower + hussar + paladin

demons - 600 ballistas + militia + hussar + paladin

fallen - 500 catapults + militia + cavalry

cyclops - 1 reaper (haven't tested it myself yet)

ok farming liz with cats is possible.
here you learn HOW MUCH cats you need.

first of all....
how much dmg we need?
easy... maximum liz is 4.2mil
4.2mil liz have 126mil health.
the liz MUST fall within 2 rounds so we need 63mil DMG with our cats in ONE round.

how much dmg does my cat made? PE does the math for you now. Just click on any workshop you have and it will tell you how much damage each catapult does a round. remember to add 10 for your attack potion tho. So if you catapult att a round is 200 adding 10 to it makes it 210 damage it does per round. Seems how siege attack only does 10% damage to heavy armor take whatever number you came up with and divide it by 10 in this example that would mean each of your cats does 21 damage per round to liz. Now we need to take that number and divide it by 63m after some quick math we come up with 3million catapults we would need to conquer lvl 10 lizards in this example. some people say you can use a militia and cavalry as bumps now, but what i use and it works is 1militia 1 cavalry 1 axethrower 1 lizard and 1 battering ram. If it isn't broke don't fix it right?

Finally for the people just starting up... when you send out searches you sometimes get back mysterious eggs and when you hatch those mysterious eggs you get different dragons or birds depending on what faction you belong to. The following are the formulas you can use until you are able to use the market to buy troops and start farming troops in larger numbers.

2 hydra or 2 griffin - innumerable lizards

1 red dragon or 1 white phoenix + 1 militia + attack potion - lvl1 liz

2 pythons or 2 roc - lvl 1 liz

2 faction monsters or 1 red dragon or white phoenix and 1 other - lvl2 liz

4 faction monsters or 2 red dragon or white phoenix + 1 hydra or griffin + 1 hussar - lvl 3 liz

5 red dragons or white phoenix + 1 liz - lvl 4 liz

1 hydra or griffin lvl 1 gorgon

1 hydra or griffin + 10k gorgons lvl 1 black widows

2 hydras or griffins + 1 axe thrower + 1 militia - lvl 2 firebeast.

I used skargarath's information on farming lizards with catapults. I do not know who I obtained the information from on start up farming with faction monsters full credit goes to those that originally came up with the formulas

I'm no longer here to help. The vast information I have is for me and me alone. I am here to point out the rampant use of stupidity.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-13-2011, 03:20 PM
RE: 200 att exp farming for any creature except vampires.
Thanks for the plug bro... Most alliances should already have these formulas. If they don't they need too lol

The Baddest Ninja Around
10-13-2011, 03:43 PM
I want to know who voted Mybiz is an idiot? In the words of my good friend [HD] Big Worm it must be a bird spy

I'm no longer here to help. The vast information I have is for me and me alone. I am here to point out the rampant use of stupidity.
10-13-2011, 05:20 PM (This post was last modified: 10-13-2011 05:21 PM by jonjh@honor.)
one red dragon will conquer demons
oops I meant vampires
10-13-2011, 06:04 PM
2K to 4K cats (Depending on your tech/attach lvls) + 1 hussar + 1 axe and 1 wid for Trolls will get you 200 Attack.

~D£~MÆD~ Co-Conspirator
10-13-2011, 06:36 PM
ty jonjh and mofu

10-14-2011, 05:28 PM
what tech levels or att leves are these based on?
10-14-2011, 11:32 PM
These are all based on lvl 10 researched att techs e.g. lvl 10 piercing for lizards

10-15-2011, 06:11 PM
Are you sure you mean lvl 10, and not lvl 20?

Code of Silence | Glory Server
PM me if you have questions!
I live in General Discussion and Glory forums

10-15-2011, 10:53 PM
I voted u as idiot just for fun cuz u put it up there... This is a great post though Wink

The Baddest Ninja Around